AAC Autoclave is a one of the key component in AAC and related concrete product lines. It can be used for steaming Fly ash based Bricks or Aerated blocks, sand lime brick, slag brick, Cellular light weight panels or blocks, cement pile and Cement sheets. For such applications autoclaves are horizontal cylindrical in shape and made of steel. AAC Autoclave is the pressure vessel and key equipment in the production of aerated concrete and autoclaved brick. It is applicable for curing the cut body or brick under high temperature and high pressure. The working medium is saturated water vapour. It’s also known as AAC steam curing equipment
AAC is Autoclaved Aerated Concrete. The blocks are made to aerate by creating a reaction between silica in base material such as fly ash or sand, active lime, and aluminium power. The block hardness is being achieved by cement strength, and instant curing mechanism by autoclaving. Gypsum acts as a long term strength gainer.
- Autoclave welding by qualified welders (As per ASME sections 9).
- All weld joints are tested with x-ray (100% X ray welding test).
- All flanges of doors are of special forged steel (single piece no weld joint).
- The door teeth cutting is done by machining for better accuracy and matching.
- Pressure testing of complete Autoclave at 21 Bar (Hydro test).
- All welding of Autoclave is done by using SAW m/c with rotating rollers.
|Model||Length (Mtr.)||Diameter (Mtr.)||Working Media|
Designed as per A S M E Code
Working Pr. – Up to 16 Kg./cm2
Working Temp. – Up to 200 Degree C
MOC – S A 516 – 70