- WHAT IS FIBROCRETE BLOCKS
- RMX’s incomparable and unique stages of project execution
- Bold Features of Fibroconcrete Block
Fibrocrete block is “Cellular Light weight foam fibre Concrete block” or CLC + “Light weight concrete” across the world with its greater advantages from last 40 to 50 years. The basic Fibrocrete is made from mixing aqueous foam which is produced from foam generators into slurry of fly ash or sand with Cement and Fibre in a precise mixing in foam concrete mixer for accurate mixing without disturbing chemical and physical properties. The final mixture results in many tiny air voids uniformly distributed throughout the batch which creates cellular structural material densities ranging from 400 kg/m3 to 1800 kg/m3 with compressive strengths between 2 N/mm2 to 12 N/mm2. The Precise controls of the volume of air voids in foam concrete result in controlled densities and strengths of foam concrete. Production Setup capacities of 50 / 100 / 150 m3 per day are available in complete Automatic and Semi-automatic mode of operation.
- After receiving the enquiry we conduct the general meeting with client to know the requirement in detail.
- Submit the commercial and technical offer.
- If the deal is through we accept the nominal advance (@ 10 %) of order value.
- Customer should send their raw material samples i.e. fly ash and cement in sufficient qty. at our Demo plant for actual block casting to certify the raw material feasibility. Foam will be supplied by RMX
- If the produced block quality satisfies customer, then we accept the further remaining advance payment to process the project further else the received advance payment will returned with nominal deduction of trial sample charges. This reduce the initial production setup time marginally as the recipe of mixing is ready from day one.
- We support the client throughout execution of civil, rail, steam curing system and shed work with our expertise for smooth working.
- We support the client for initial trial production up to 100 mould and training of staff and operator.
|Parameter||Fibroconcrete||Benefit of Fibroconcrete|
|Raw Material||Fly Ash + Cement + Foam + Fiber||Souring of Good Quality of Quick Lime Continuously is Difficult & Expensive in Most of the Indian Region Except Rajasthan|
|Factory Area in Acre||1 – 2 Acres||Small Factory Area Result in less Investment|
|Project Cost||2.5 to 3 Crore||Low Investment Result in Less Burden of Interest on Selling Price|
|Autoclave||Not Required||No Autoclave,Less Investment|
|Boiler||Low Temperature & Low Pressure||No High Temperature & Pressure stream,Less Investment,Less Running Cost,Less Maintenance Cost.|
|Density Oven Dry, Kg/m³||800||Good Strength of Block when reach site.|
|Compressive Strength After Autoclaving / Steam Curing, N/mm²||2.5 – 3 for 800 Oven Dry Density|
|Compressive Strength when the Blocks reach site, N/mm²||3 – 3.5 for 800 Oven Dry Density||Good Strength of Block when reach site.|
|Compressive Strength achieved in 28 Days, N/mm²||3.5 – 4 for 800 Oven Dry Density|
|Water Absortion %||Less Than 10%, Small Size Round / Closed Pore 0.3 to 1 mm result in Less Water absobtion, the bubbles produced by foam are completely separated from each other||Very Less Water Absorbtion|
|Sound Insulation||45 dB for 200 mm Thick Block||45 dB for 200 mm Thick Block Good Sound Indulation|
|Thermal Conductivity||Low (0.13 w/m.k)||Good Thermal Conductivity|
|Dry Shrinkage||Very Low Shrinkage due to use of fiber & bonding with mortar due to cementitious product result in crack free walls||Low Dry Shrinkage|
|Nailing||Holds Nails Properly / Effectively||Suitable for Indian Customer Requirement|
|Aging||Gains strength with Aging like concrete as long as exposed to humidity, aging increase strength by as much as 50% between 28 and 90 days after pouring||Better Strength with Aging|
|Fiber||Use of Fiber result in minor increase in compressive strength & enhance the Tensile and Flexural strength, shear behaviour of foam concrete||Good Mechanical Properties|
|Site Plant||Possible for dedicated project with if site requirement is more than 30000 M3||Very Easy & Economical|