- Stationary Blower Bulker unloading system
- Screw pump – Bag or Bulk pneumatic feeding system
- Angular screw feeding system upto 100 ton capacity silo
- Vertical screw Cement Bag feeding system suitable for bags
- Stationary tank bag & bulk feeding system
Solutions for silo feeding Syastems!
Bulker unloading pneumatic system– We offer pneumatic conveying systems for cement bulker unloading twin lube high volume low pressure blower makes it easy to unload the bulkers within hour. Reduces the dependability on the availabity of compressor mounted bulkers only. Saves Time! Saves Money!
- Bag Feeding System –
We also offer vertical & Inclined screw feeding systems for cement bag feeding systems to silos. Compare to other pneumatic bag/bulk feeding systems the connected electrical load is 1/5 for same feeding rate. Most cheaper solutions in terms of tons / electrical power Saves Power! Saves Money!
- Bag & Bulk Feeding System –
1. Stationary Tank feeding system To have both options of bag & bulk cement feeding we offer more energy efficient & zero wear systems. This Pneumatic conveying systems offers 18 to 20 tons per hour capacity for bag & bulk cement feeding to silo. The stationary bulker is connected to twin lobe blower with necessary piping up the silo. 18 ton capacity bulker is manually feeded & pressurised to feed the cement to silos. No of silos can be feeded from one system. Dust enclosure & suctions type dust collector systems are also available as optional. As system electrically consumption starts after manual feeding only. This system is exclusively designed to have practically possible & suitable feeding rates at lower connected power reduces the operating cost marginally.
2. Pneumatic Screw pump for Bag & Bulk feeding. Very often it is observed the popular conventional manual bag/bulk feeding system is pneumatic screw pump utilized to designed extent considering laborious handlings. The systems running at 52 kW connected load for 18 to 20 tons per hour manual feeding rate. This pneumatic conveying system offered is the combination of fast bulker unloading with practically possible manual feeding capacity. Lower maintenance cost higher workability makes it efficient in comparison of other conventional system.